I have slowly turned myself towards men’s rings for several reasons. First, I always admired the men who wore them, and second, it was one of the few items missing in my wardrobe. When one is interested in fashion like me, it’s hard to ignore something as important (and imposing) as the ring. So i decided to go crazy and i bought 6 of them to start with. If you want to start wearing rings, i wouyld highly suggets you don’t start with a ring that is too expensive. I bought a few for 30 dollars, and on for 100 (silver).
If you are hesitating to buy yourself a ring, but htought about it, there are some rules that I observed so to not regret your purchase:
- Simple and round rings are harder to wear alone and is better combined with other rings. This is because they are more feminine.
- Square and geometric rings are the most masculine.
- Look closely at the overall size of the ring. I recommend starting with a relatively small square ring without too many details. I think this will lower the risk of regretting and not wearing the ring. (you will see the difference in my photos).
- If you have a slightly pink skin and you tan like shit (like me), silver is for you. If on the contrary, you tan well and your skin has warm tones, it’s gold that you need.
- Start slowly. Do not wear more than two rings and concentrate on one hand. The two rings should not be on touching fingers (I really like wearing them on the little finger and the “fuck-you” finger).
- Do not start buying rings in gold or silver, because if you don’t feel the swag, it’s a lot of money lost.
- Never mix gold and silver. Also think about the bracelet of your watch and other body jewelry. Leather watch bracelets goes well with gold.